A Bed Your Cat (and You!) Will Be Proud Of
Have you ever woken up in an uncomfortable bed, not as rested as you should be? What if every night was like that? If your cat is sleeping in one of those cheap beds made out of low quality fabric, they're waking up that way every day. Sure, chasing mice and lounging about isn't nearly as stressful as a day at the office, but your cat still needs quality sleep in comfortable bed.
Lucky for you and your cat, the Hepper Pod Bed is designed for perfect cat naps while still being aesthetically pleasing in your home.
- Privacy - Just pop on the top and let them hide out for a while.
- Warmth - Because sometimes all that fur just doesn't cut it.
- Airflow - Just enough to keep things from getting stuffy in there.
- Beautiful design - This might just be the nicest looking bed in your home.
Your cat can enjoy the Hepper Pod Bed in two ways - open or closed. When open, the Pod Bed makes for a great day bed. The bottom of the door is 11 inches off the floor, so your cat isn't bothered by passing foot traffic, but is still able to see what's going on from up above. This makes it a great setup for both cat naps, or as a lookout perch for your miniature security officer.
Pop on the top, and the bed truly becomes a Pod, and can result in the best night's sleep your cat has ever had. The top provides warmth, security and privacy to your cat -- three things they'll never get from a regular cat bed. Even though the Pod Bed is mostly enclosed with the top on, the entrance is still large enough to allow for easy entrances and exits. This also allows airflow inside the pod, so your cat stays warm but can still breathe easily.
The Pod Bed looks great in your home, and actually adds to a room's aesthetics, rather than detracting from them. Most pet beds scream, "An animal sleeps here!" and are an eyesore. The Pod Bed has a look luxurious enough that your guests won't even know it's a cat bed, but once they find out, they'll want a bigger one for themselves.
With the Hepper Pod Bed, the world has one more reason to be jealous of your cat.
- Interior cat bed liner blanket of sherpa fleece and microfiber that is reversible and washable for maximum coziness.
- The cat bed is made with a soft-touch construction of flexible molded foam with fabric
- laminated on both sides.
- Protection from all sides from kids and bigger critters.
- Raised cat bed platform offers a view and helps keep pets warm or cool as needed.
- Durable steel frame with powdercoated finish.
- Removable top.
- Overall size 19"W x 16"D x 19"H.
- Door is 8"Wx7"H, bottom of door is 11" from the floor.
- Bed area is 15" diameter, 5.5" deep. Please check to be sure your critter will fit.
Best for cats and small dogs up to about 14 pounds that can jump into the door. Bigger pets can enjoy with the top off!
Cat Bed Materials: The rounded shell parts are a soft-touch construction: there is fabric laminated to both sides of the molded foam shell. The steel frame is powdercoated. The soft shells can be very easily removed (they just pop off) from the frame. They are flexible, but will hold their shape. The liner fabric and the laminated fabric on the shells are all poly.
Cat Bed Care:
The first step we recommend is to take a vacuum or lint roller to the beds to remove as much fur as possible. Then use a clean rag and warm water with a very mild soap solution to spot clean. Do not put any of the molded parts into a washing machine.
Cat Bed Cleaning:
Remove the molded shells from the metal frame. Vacuum or spot clean as above. Also try a gentle cool water spot wash in the sink with a tiny bit of detergent. These parts are flexible and you will be able to bend them to fit into the sink. Air Dry only.
Liner in Cat Bed:
Machine wash cold water on gentle, low temp dry.